Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+66 81 370 2114
The excursion tour by boat to Angthong National Marine Park, located 31 kilometers. North-west of Koh Samui lie the 50 isle archipelago of Angthong National Marine Park an enchanting wonderland of bulbous green isles clear blue lagoon, mysterious cave and exotic rock formations.
Koh Samui : Suratthani, Thailand
Angthong National Marine Park:
This 102 square kilometer National Marine Park, dubbed as “The Golden Bowl of the Gulf of Thailand”, is 25 KMs west of Samui. It has been enlisted as the second national marine park since 1980. The park is composed of 42 islands such s Koh Pa Luay, Koh wua Taa Lub, Koh MaeKoh, Koh Hin Dub, Koh Nai Put and Koh Tai Plao.
Most of the islands’ terrains are limestone cliffs except Koh Pa Luay. The highest cliff situated in shallow sea near the coast is about 369 meters from mid-sea level. Due to sediments from the Taa Pee River, the sea is not quite clear. Near the southwestern coast, lies narrow coral reefs. There are many caves, openings in the rocks, and long tunnels along the rain shadow areas which are influenced by the northeastern wind. The long tunnels are nesting places of swallows.
History Ancient Coconut Island “Koh Samui” (Samui Island). This name had been known for a long time among ancient boatmen. Stories of the thousand-year past are told. “Khwan Fa stone ax used in the past as a device for hunting animals is found; it is believed that human being lived on Samui Island since the Stone Age. “Glong Mahoratug Sumrid” (Mahoratug Sumrid Drum), the most important archaeological evidence, was found in 2520 B.E. (1977) A.D.) in the area of Wat Taling Pung (Wat Kiriwong Karam), Talingngam District (Today it is kept at Chaiya National Museum, Suratthani Province).
– Arrive Koh Samui by Airline PG………..ETA……..
– Meet & greet by Highway Representative at the airport.
– Air-condition car transfer for Samui sight-seeing at big Buddha, lunch at restaurant in Nathon town, Na-Muang water fall
– View point, Monkey at work, Hin Ta – Hin Yai (Grand Father – Grand Mother Rock)
– Check-in at the hotel
– Dinner at the local restaurant
– Breakfast at the hotel
– Snorkeling tour by MV, Highsea Tour to Angthong National Marine Park
– Visit view – point, Swimming, Snorkeling and free at the leisure on the beach at Koh Wua Ta Lub (Head Quarter Park Office)
– Lunch on the Boat
– Visit the lake in the mountain at Koh Mae Koh and free at the leisure for Swimming, Snorkeling on the beach
– Dinner at local restaurant
– Buffet breakfast at the hotel
– Free at leisure for optional tours
– Transfer to Samui airport (approximate 20 minutes) airline by PG…..……ETD………
– End of itinerary
Highly Recommended Tour Package @ Koh Samui : Suratthani, Thailand