Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+66 81 370 2114
Full-Day Eco Adventures in Koh Samui is another popular excursion on the island. This ecologically-sound experience begins with an elephant ride around the coconut plantations and jungles of the island’s interior. It’s followed by an elephant show and an opportunity for you to feed the elephants by hand. A sturdy 4×4 jeep then takes up into the mountains to various viewpoints where you enjoy spectacular panoramic views that will take your breath away. After being dropped off – somewhere in the jungle – you can follow a rural path which leads to the 80-metre high Namuang Waterfall where you can relax and swim in one of the natural pools.
Koh Samui : Suratthani, Thailand
Experience a unique elephant trekking along the tropical forest garden in Namuang Safari Park. With a chance to feed the elephant during the trek around our zoo and waterfall, will make your holiday become more precious and unforgettable.
Namuang Waterfall 2 is the highest waterfall in Koh Samui with about 80 meters tall. With the adventurous road lead to the waterfall, you will be able to see the tropical forest surrounding during the hike up.
Enjoy our ‘the only’ four unique animal shows in Koh Samui with your family and your friends. There are baby elephant bathing, baby elephant, monkey, crocodile shows ready to entertain and make your holiday become fun and unforgettable.
Enjoy our remarkable Thai cuisine buffet for your lunch after having the activities in our park. With the jungle forest and elephant camp surrounding the restaurant, you can relax and enjoy your lunch with lovely view.
Pick up from your hotel
– Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai)
– Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks
– Baby elephants performance
– Monkey at works: picking up coconuts
– Crocodiles show: enjoying the excitement and adventure
– Buffet Lunch (Traditional Thai food and seasoning fruit)
– Elephant trekking approximately 15 – 20 minutes
– Free photo with Leopard by your own camera
– Namuang Waterfall II: the highest waterfall in Samui with 80 meters high.
– Wat Kunaram, amazing Buddhist monks’ mummy in a glasses coffin.
– Mountain Viewpoint with Buddha image in walking posture. Walking Buddha, with the gesture of Imparting Fearlessness is being an innovation in presenting the Buddha, originating during the Sukhothai era. Enjoy Thai zodiac statue and beautiful panorama.
Return back to the hotel.
Highly Recommended Tour Package @ Koh Samui : Suratthani, Thailand