Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+66 81 370 2114
Explore beyond Phuket’s beaches and discover an authentic foodie experience at night in Phuket Old Town, a UNESCO’s City of Gastronomy since 2015. Dive into the vibrant food scenes of the quarter, a cluster of multi-culture cuisines, offering Southern Thai, Chinese, Muslim, and even a mix of every culture known as Baba or Peranakan.
Discounted 10% for 4-5 PAX
Discounted 20% for 6-7 PAX
Discounted 25% for 8+ PAX
Phuket : Thailand
As we hop restaurants and street vendors famous for local diners, we can see the area’s heritage buildings lit up, a truly romantic and impressive atmosphere to enjoy. The tour finishes at the night market where you can pick up cute hand-made souvenirs for your homies.
– Explore the late night dining scene of Phuket Old Town, which has been kept as secrets to most of the travelers
– Enjoy Southern Thai specialities such as Crab and Betel Left Curry, Cumin Fried Fish, in Phuket Old Town’s most famous restaurant.
– Taste the city’s best Hokkien Mee noodle at a Mom & Pop specialty restaurant , prepared on a charcoal stove, a really traditional way that nobody does anymore.
– Savor delicious fusioned Muslim dishes such as Shrimp Masman Curry, and Chicken Satay in an ancient Baba-style house-turn-into-restaurant.
– Experience the romantic and nostalgic atmosphere of Phuket Old Town at night, beautifully illuminated against the night sky.
– Stroll Phuket’s trendy night market, famous for hand-made souvenirs and arty handicrafts. A great people watching spot!
– Enjoy the best sunset over Phuket City from a secret hilltop temple.
Highly Recommended Tour Package @ Phuket, Thailand