Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+66 81 370 2114
The Khao Sok Wildlife explorer program has been developed in partnership with the sanctuary to invite guests to less traveled parts of Cheow Lan lake and trails that most tourists never see. Instead of staying in the national park’s floating bungalows, you will stay at Klong Saeng Wildlife Sanctuary’s Jungle Camps, located near the water’s edge in the more remote areas of the lake, spot for wildlife, and go on hikes accompanied by wildlife rangers.
If you’re looking to get into the heart of nature while supporting local conservation efforts and the rangers who lead them, Khao Sok Wildlife Explorer is the program for you!
2 People – 9,720 BAHT PER PERSON
3 People – 7,380 BAHT PER PERSON
4 people – 6,030 BAHT PER PERSON
5 People – 5,310 BAHT PER PERSON
6-7 People – 4,590 BAHT PER PERSON
8+ People – 4,140 BAHT PER PERSON
Khao Sok Lake Office : Suratthani, Thailand
Khao Sok is at the heart of a network of 5 National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries that make the largest protected forest in Southern Thailand. Khao Sok lake’s clear sweeping views make it one of the best places to spot wildlife in Thailand! If you want to experience nature, this is the best way to do it is by staying at the Klong Saeng Wildlife Sanctuary.
Klong Saeng wildlife sanctuary lies in the least disturbed areas of the forest, where the lake meets the pristine riverine ecosystem. These are the best places to spot for large mammals like wild boar, sambar deer, gaur, and elephants… with a bit of luck of course! The best time for this trip is February-June, when water levels are low and there are more grazing areas for wildlife.
Khao Sok Lake Office
– Check in at our Ta Khun Office and meet your guide
– Continue to the Cheow Lan Lake pier, pay park entry fee, board your longtail boat
– Arrive at your jungle camp, get settled and enjoy lunch at the floating restaurant
– Head out in the afternoon for a half-day hike with a ranger in the wildlife sanctuary
– Return in the late afternoon and freshen up
– Wildlife spotting by boat in the evening, when there is most animal activity
– Traditional Thai dinner at your jungle camp
– Have a leisurely Thai Breakfast
– Free time in the morning for swimming or kayaking
– Travel by boat to the most remote reaches of the lake in Klong Saeng, where you’ll have the best chances of seeing wildlife along the undisturbed banks
– Lunch at the Floating Restaurant
– Half-Day hike along one of the rivers that feed into the lake accompanied by a sanctuary ranger concluding at one of the lake’s least visited and most spectacular waterfalls
– Evening Safari by boat
– Delicious Thai dinner
– Rise early and have tea or coffee before boarding your longtail boat for the Morning Mist safari
– Enjoy a traditional Thai or western breakfast while floating above Khao Sok Lake
– Take a swim, explore the surroundings with a kayak, or just sunbathe in your free time
– Pack a lunch and enjoy the scenic trip back to the pier, including a stop by Gui Lin, return to our office around 14.00 PM
Highly Recommended Tour Package @ Suratthani, Thailand