Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+66 81 370 2114
These 3 Day tours are perfectly designed for exclusive guests desiring to the finest accommodation during their stay on the lake. Though not the same type of 5-star luxury you would find on land-based accommodation, the Luxury on the Lake Tour features the most deluxe lodging on Khao Sok Lake. This private tour features a private guide, who will show you all of the secrets of the lake from your own private boat.
2 People – 21,240 BAHT PER PERSON
3 People – 16,650 BAHT PER PERSON
4 people –15,840 BAHT PER PERSON
5 People – 15,030 BAHT PER PERSON
6-7 People – 14,400 BAHT PER PERSON
8+ People – 13,950 BAHT PER PERSON
Khao Sok Lake Office : Suratthani, Thailand
The Luxury on the Lake tour is conducted at either 500 Rai or Panvaree rafthouses depending on availability. These rooms are equipped with ensuite bathrooms and fans, many can sleep larger groups and families as well. Considering their remote location in jungle surroundings, these are the finest rooms the lake has to offer. The deluxe bungalows on the waters of Cheow Lan Lake are for visitors who aren’t interested in roughing it. Though it’s not 5-star luxury like you might expect in a less remote setting, these places are certainly both beautiful and comfortable on the Khao Sok Luxury on the Lake Tour. Towels, fans, air conditioning and private bathrooms are standard. The restaurants cook to order, and the beds feature high thread-count linens.All deluxe bungalows feature fine tropical hardwood interiors for a welcoming respite from the exotic wilds of Khao Sok National Park. Please note that these prices may be subject to holiday surcharge rates.
– Arrive at our office and meet your guide
– Stop by a local market or temple on your way to the lake (optional)
– Board your longtail boat and begin your exploration of the stunning Khao Sok Lake
– Quick stop at Gui Lin scenic area, where you’ll have a chance for a swim and some photos with an incredible backdrop!
– Check in at your deluxe raft house and have lunch
– Go on an afternoon hike to Bang Hoi Waterfall or the Klong Wong Nature Trail
– Enjoy evening wildlife spotting by longtail boat or Kayak
– Traditional Thai Dinner made fresh with local ingredients
– Breakfast at your raft house
– Hike to the Viewpoint
– Have lunch
– Evening Wildlife Safari by boat
– Return to the raft house for evening relaxation, enjoy a cocktail lakeside!
– Morning Mist Boat safari, catch the mist drifting along the water and jungle as you search for wildlife. One of our favorite lake experiences!
– Enjoy a local breakfast of savory rice porridge or eggs and toast
– Check out of room and enjoy free time for swimming, kayaking or relaxing
– Return to the main pier around 14.00 PM and continue to your next destination
Highly Recommended Tour Package @ Suratthani, Thailand