Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+66 81 370 2114
Everyone knows James Bond Island from the movie, The Man with the Golden Gun! This famous island and Panyi Village are two places that are not to be missed!
Khaolak : Phang Nga, Thailand
07:00 to 07:30hrs
You will see the dramatic limestone islands, breathtaking views, one of the best mangrove forests in Thailand. Explore sea caves by canoe. Visit the Panyi fishermen village where you can see the local sea gypsy people going about their daily routine. Be prepared to be amazed and don’t forget your camera!
• 07:00 to 07:30hrs – Pick up from your hotel
• Tranfer to Phang Nga Bay and board a traditional Thai longtail boat to go to the mangrove forest
• Visit the famous James Bond Island
• Visit Panyi Island and learn of its history and the lifestyle on the floating village
• Lunch at Panyi Village
• Next, sea cave canoe to witness the beautiful limestone caves with magnificent stalactites, stalagmites, turquoise lagoons and stunning cliffs
• Visit Wat Suwan Kuha, the famous cave temple with many monkeys around
• 16:30 to 17:00hrs – Return to your hotel
Highly Recommended Tour Package @ Phang Nga, Thailand