Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+66 81 370 2114
One Day Local Experience on the Water
Are you curious about what is the old Thai living style like? If you can give us a day, we can take you away from the Bangkok City’s hassle and bustle and give you a glimpse of the canal-side life-style. This tour takes you on a journey by our small teak boat and you will get to see an eclectic and colorful scenery of the local canal-side communities. Weekday tours are more relaxing and more laid back than weekend tours.
BTS Skytrain Wutthakat Station : Bangkok, Thailand
One Day Local Experience on the Water @ Bangkok, Thailand
8:30am Meet and greet at the Eastside Ticket machine of BTS Wutthakat Station (Silom line, Skytrain). Short walk to our boat. Our activities are,
– Browse a local morning market and historical site from Ayutthaya period in the “Banyan Tree Temple” with temple roof structure covered with colorful ceramic titles
– Visit the ”Mouth of the Canal Temple” (Newly promoted to a royal temple status) to see the one-ton solidgold statue, beautiful crystal pagoda, and a vast skyline view of the old capital of Thonburi
– Visit a “Forest Temple” to learn forest monks’ life style
– Lunch stop at a quiet canal side place, enjoy local Thai meal
– Visit an orchid and pandan nursery in lush greenery
– Visit Artist’s House in a 250 years old community, currently going through revitalization by locals
3:00pm Return to the BTS Wutthakat Station via canal by our boat or BTS Krung Thonburi Station by combination of Songtaew/Taxi
Highly Recommended Tour Package @ Bangkok, Thailand